Brush-up Training Course
If you have a certain blank of flight, although you want to fly, you are able to brush-up for maintaining your skills and set a training plan as your desired. And also you can train for “Pilot Competency Assessment system” (Flight review of JCAB) in advance.
Minimum Requirement for enrollment
- Single Engine License Holder(PPL)
- Aviation medical certificate (Class2)
- Japanese radiotelephone operator license.
- Application for an enrollment - 1
- Photograph for ID (3×2.5cm) - 1
- Documents of piloting resume - 1
- Airmen competence certificates (copy) - 1
- Radiotelephone operator licenses (copy) - 1
- Aviation medical certificate (copy) - 1
Beechcraft 58 Baron
Basic Tainting syllabus
For example (Cessna172R)
- Around 20 hours for Ground School
- Around 15 hours for Flight Training
Please contact us about details.
The introduction of "Pilot Competency Assessment system"
On and after April 1, 2014, no person who holds a Pilot Competency Certificate must do what is listed below unless passing a Pilot Competency Assessment conducted by a Pilot Competency Assessor has been made within a specific period (2 years in principle) preceding a flight:
- getting on board the aircraft and operating it;
- supervising the flight training made by a person who doesn’t have an applicable license;
- supervising the flight training made by a person who hasn’t passed a Pilot Competency Assessment;
- supervising the flight training made by a person who doesn’t have an instrument flight rating.
We have three instructor as Pilot Competency Assessor (airplane only).
Please contact us about details if you receive the assessment.