Multi-Engine Rating Course
Single-Engine Rating holder to add Multi-rating
The multi-engine rating is a mandatory required for professional pilot.Let’s challenge Multi-Engine course to add additional value to your license with our twin-engine airplane ”Baron”!
Requirement for enrollment
- Single Engine License Holder(PPL)
- Aviation medical certificate (Class2)
- Japanese radiotelephone operator license.
Beechcraft 58 Baron
Basic Tainting syllabus
- Around 20 hours for Ground School
- Around 25 hours for Flight Training
- Around 2.5 hours for Practical Examination