CBP(Confidence Building Program)
EMT(Emergency Maneuver Training),was designed and written by Rich Stowell in 1991, is a world-famous training program in order to advanced of pilot’s ability regarding risk management, for which also has been recommended by FAA. Regrettably, it is not really known in Japan. Although our some ancestors who received EMT to familiarize in our country, it has never spread out up to today.
CBP(Confidence Building Program), our new training program used Cessna172R, is based on EMT program. CBP has three objectives,
- 1) Removing consciousness of a danger or fear against stall/spins;
- 2) Knowing any risks and bringing up ability of safety management and ;
- 3) Bringing up ability of safe flight being calmly even though it would be in case of an emergency.
A total of 3 parts（ACT-1～3)Each ACT
- Around 1 hour for Ground School
- Flight training Around 45 min
- Around 3 hours for Ground School
- Around 2 hours and 15 min
※Please contact us about details.
※Training expenses are unit price of Ground school and Flight training.
SUMMARY OF TRAINING
- Dutch Roll
- Coordinated Turn
- Stall Flight
- Rudder Exercise
- Slip Flight
- Spin Recovery
※Recovering from spin is not the aim, so that recovering from early of incipient spin is the aim.
You have to recieve an ACT(-2 or 3) within six months from your last ACT.
CBP is supposed to be completed at ACT-3, and then you will get a completion certificate of this program.